Washi Tape Cards With Crate Paper Falala

2017/12/11

Hi Ladies! Today it’s Flóra here with a pair of new Christmas cards. I used the beautiful Crate Paper Falala collection to create them. Time is running out so I thought to show you some really fast made project. Creating these cards you can save many time and even us it for „series production”.



The collection includes a big box of washi tapes which are perfect to use instead of patterned papers. I don’t know what about you, but I always hoard washi tapes. My collection just keeps growing bigger and bigger, so it’s high time to pay some attention to these beauties and use them.


For the first, horizontal card I used a white card base and added many washi tape stripes. I didn’t use scissors, I rather torn them to get a messy look. I placed on it a white snowflake die cut from Ephemera pack. Then, I added the cute snowman from 12x12 Chipboard Sheet. Next to the snowman I added presents from 6x12 Stickers Sheet. In the end I added a gold star button to the snowman.


The second card were created the same way, but this time it’s vertical. I added a lovely deer chipboard and a mini christmas tree next to it. I decorated the top of tree with a gold glittered star.


It was super fast to create these card, but the result is outstanding. I love the bold red, black and green colors with a touch of gold. I hope you will create something similar with your Crate Paper Flala Washi Tape Set.

Crate Paper - Falala 6x12 Sticker
Crate Paper - Falala 6x12 Sticker
Shop at:
SB
Crate Paper - Falala Chipboard Stickers
Crate Paper - Falala Chipboard Stickers
Shop at:
SB
Crate Paper - Falala Buttons
Crate Paper - Falala Buttons
Shop at:
PP | SB
Crate Paper - Falala Washi Tape
Crate Paper - Falala Washi Tape
Shop at:
SB
Crate Paper - Falala Brush Trees
Crate Paper - Falala Brush Trees
Shop at:
PP | SB
Scrapbook Adhesives - EZ Runner Grand
Scrapbook Adhesives - EZ Runner Grand
Shop at:
PP | SB
Scrapbook Adhesives - EZ Runner Grand Refill
Scrapbook Adhesives - EZ Runner Grand Refill
Shop at:
PP | SB

Thanks for stopping by today!
Flóra

Post a Comment